- Online Event
- 1 April students to sign up before 12 April
The Robinson Access Programme (RAP) is a free online programme for Year 11 students, designed to encourage and support them to apply to highly-selective universities. RAP runs from April - July 2021, and consists of:
• Zoom webinars and workshops
• email newsletters with pre-recorded video content
• a Moodle forum for students to share their ideas with other RAP participants
• opportunities for students to further their knowledge and skills through independent research
• self-reflection challenges.
Sessions will introduce students to what university is, how it works, and what it’s like to be a student, alongside content designed to develop independent study skills. Students will have the option to continue with the programme into Year 12, when it will focus on preparing to apply to university.